Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My Perfect Day

What would my perfect day be? Hmm, that is almost impossible for me to squeeze into words. I love so many things that 24 hours would only be the tip of the iceberg but here it goes.  It would have to fall on a Saturday, because nothing beats the feeling that comes when you turn off the ever so dreaded alarm with the knowledge that you can sleep in till whenever your heart desires.I would definitely start my day off with an adventure-breakfast. It would probably consist of chocolate chip waffles, strawberries, blueberries, almond milk (thanks to lactose intolerance) , and a generous side of nutella of course.Then after that, I would probably hop in my private jet and be instantly transported to the breathtaking beaches of Greece (or Hawaii, whichever is more convenient at the time). I would then conquer a thrill seeking adventure of cliff jumping into the Mediterranean Sea. After that the sand would exfoliate my feet as I run across the beach and take in the beautiful scenery. Then I would be headed  to paradise, Italy.Then the tall, dark, and handsome Prince Charming of my dreams would sweep me off my feet into a gondola. We would then paddle through the canals of Venice, while Benjamin Weyland serenaded us with the accordion. Then I would travel to a quick but unforgettable service trip to a third world country. After realizing how grateful I should be for my life I would return to my humble dwellings- Cedar Hills, Utah. Then I would have a bowl of ice cream and watch a movie of choice with my besties. Lastly, I would wrap myself with the softest blanket in the world and slowly drift into sleep with Mozart fainlty playing in the background. I would thank God for letting me experience such a perfect day. Then I would pray to God to help me enjoy all the great days ahead of me and make the best out of all my tomorrows.

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elisa, on your perfect day you don't have to be lactose intolerant!(; But I hope I am present for the whole 24 hours! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you are! The whole part about chilling with my besties..yup you're definitely there! :)

      Delete
  3. .......... this is a freakin intense day!! and i hope you can acomplish it all one day ;) but you may have a problem with the switching time zones ;) but its a very amazing day and i like how you travel around the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think i am supposed tobcomment on the new post, but it doesnt exists. Fail!!! Adventure is defintely NOT here !!!!!! it seems like the most perfect day ever! It is already implied that I am part of your perfect day eh? Or are you too cool for litttle old me?! :) Its really thiughtful of you for not forgetting to read your scriptures. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. so actually, what is going on here, is that I am the only specific one mentioned... and I am your "besties", seeing as I have multiple personalities... ;). really though, YAY FOR COLOR ME MINE ADVENTURE BREAKFASTS! heehee! anyway, we're the same person... so it's fine...

    ReplyDelete
  6. chocolate chip waffles and nutella alone would make my perfect day. I hate waking up early too. I wish we could all have personal jets to take us wherever we wanted whenever...

    ReplyDelete