Friday, March 1, 2013

In a Nutshell...

Know to be true-

Nutella is truly life's apology for peanut butter.

 Ice-cream is the sustenance (thank you Thor)  to help you get over any stumbling block on the road of life.
Nothing beats the feeling of going to sleep-with the overwhelming sense of peace- when you don't have to mess with the evil buttons on your alarm clock.
Benjamin's cake can cure any kind of life's sicknesses.
Homework is the number ONE serial killer in the world. (Ok, maybe not, but it is in my perspective.)
My life would be nothing without the Church of Jesus Chrsit of Latter-day Saints.
I wouldn't be the person I am today without my spectacular, marvelous, angelic Madre and darling sisters.
I have the most amazing, supportive, friends. Thank you guys. Your'e the best.(Chandler on the other hand... haha)
I literally have THE BEST luck in the WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD!- with Police-  cough cough  especially speedingtickets. :/
I-phones have a new policy- If their phone screens don't crack then you got the wrong phone. Forget
Y.O.L.O it's Y.O.D.O. (You Only Drop Once)


Can't live without
My family is my everything.
Life has no purpose without goals.
Traveling the world is my ultimate joy in life.
My water bottle sticks to me like glue.
Stuff. For some reason stuff tends to float around me constantly. I'm always carrying basically everything. ( Anyone want to buy me a small, portable suitcase? Much appreciated.)
Jesus Christ, God, and the Holy Ghost (the gospel) are my anchors in life.
The gospel is the source of all truth and eternal happiness.
Zumba, because who doesn't like to dance and exercise at the same time? :)
Exercise is my way of releasing life's overloading amounts of stress.
Sleep. No one can survive without it, and I seem to need a very high extra dose of it on a constant basis.

                                                             
Should've learned by now
How to whistle.
Time doesn't stop for you.
Sleep is always essential.
Life is about enjoying the journey, don't get caught up on just the destination.
How to play an instrument- piano
How to read music notes.                                      
Life wasn't meant to be easy, just worth it.
Persistence+Failure= Success.
Recipe or Caferio's Grilled Chicken salad and their sauce.
Not to eat right before you work out. (Bad mistake I've made way to many times.)

                                                    

Greatest fears
One word- Sharks!
Forgetting important things.
Running out of ice-cream.
Being Kidnapped. Yikes, Nicer term- Surprise Adoption.
Blue, red, and white flashing lights. So pretty, NOT! Due to past experience: driving, police
and little slips of paper. (tickets)
Airplane crashes
Getting stuck in an elevator. ( Talk about scary and oh so awkward.)
Failing the ACT.
Homework.
Time.

                                                          



Things that make me happy
Peace of mind and heart.
The simplicity in a sunset.
A child's laugh.
SLEEPING.
A great, funny, or inspiring movie.
My Family.
Young Women's
Talking.
Anything and everything Christmas. Yes, Christmas music is allowed any and every time.
Smiles, giving them and receiving them back.
Any kind of arrangement of fresh veggies and fruits.


                                                         

Places to go before I die
Reminiscing on the sandy beaches in Santorini, Greece.
Eating unbelievably delicious gelato in Italy while riding down Venice in a gondola.
Serving God's children any where in the world. -India, Africa, South America, or anywhere.
Hawaii. Yes, definitely need to go to Hawaii again before this girl is ready to die.
Skydive or Zip line somewhere exotic like in the Amazon.
Shopping in New York city.
Visit Mercedes and Sunny in Asia, Hong Kong and China.
Guatemala to visit one of my Bestie Chico friends- Calvin Kelly and his adorable family.
California, Fiji, Tonga.
Australia. (Seriously just to hear their accent.)

                                       

2 comments:

  1. This is Kenzie again. Me and you are on the same page when it comes to nutella! It rocks. Great lists.

    ReplyDelete